NFL OTA’s have officially started. I have come up with 5 predictions of my own for the upcoming 2019 season.
1. The New England Patriots will NOT win the Super Bowl. Tom Brady will still be great, but the absence of retired Tight End Rob Gronkowski will prove to be too big a missing piece.
2. Neither Oakland Raiders Wide Receiver Antonio Brown nor New York Jets Running Back Le’Veon Bell will have good seasons. With all of the noise around both of their teams, most of it not good, will prove too much for both in their 1st years in new places.
3. Cleveland Browns’ Quarterback Baker Mayfield WILL be an Offensive MVP Finalist. He may or may not win it, but he will be a finalist with a shot at the crown.
4. Arizona Cardinals Running Back David Johnson will win NFL Comeback Player Of the Year. With an offensive minded coach in Kliff Kingsbury coming in and all the attention that will be on rookie QB Kyler Murray, it will be a lot of touches and the perfect setup for a big return by Johnson.
5. The Cleveland Browns WILL have a double-digit win total in the 2019 NFL Season.